Analyze Your Jury
Click to View
Today’s technology allows for insights into jury behavior, accumulated from Persuasion Strategies’ two decades working with litigators. Our legal decision-making data comes from thousands of jury-eligible Americans across the country. BigJury merges this experience with an ability to quickly obtain new research responses to your case.
We employ our data to inform case evaluations with analysis of prior outcomes.
- Attitudes about litigants and corporations
- Impressions of relevant “hot-button” issues
- Mock juror perceptions and predispositions
Online respondents provide feedback to your specific case scenario by reacting to text descriptions or short videos. This two-pronged approach gives you an advantage in understanding obstacles to persuasion and juror perceptions that may affect your case outcome.
The BigJury service includes:
- Statistical modeling that translates data sets into actionable insights
- Quality-controlled data collection from online research participants
- Data analysis from more than 10,000 jury-eligible participants
- Insights into specific industries and litigation types: